Product Integrator for Head up Display for UX (TM)
To put it simply, a HUD is a digital transparent image that is projected in front of the driver's eyes at a certain distance, displaying the same information you would get from the dashboard. This can include everything from your current instrument cluster informations to navigation and much more. You will:
* be part of the HUD PDC (Product Development Center) in business unit UX;
* Work in an international team;
* Be involved in a wide product range with different display sizes (from 1.8" to 3.1" display and bigger for new generations of HUD);
* Work with the latest technologies on the market: combiner HUD, windshield HUD or even AR HUD;
* Have the chance of a carreer path with system development perspective. Responsabilities:
* Participates to the definition of the content of customer delivery, in order to support the system integration planning;
* Participates to the definition of the acceptance criteria for each delivery to the customer;
* Responsible for checking and integrating reusable existing/ generic solutions;
* Supports error analysis process (e.g. checks system impact);
* Responsible for creating the documentation for own area of responsibility, according to the process;
* Offers support in field return analysis. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Automatics, Mechanics) or relevant professional experience.
* More than 2 years experience in at least one discipline.
* Good knowledge of the product components (electrical engineering, software, mechanical engineering);
* Knowledge of development (for all disciplines), test, integration and production (sample and final product) processes;
* Capability to analyze technical problems;
* Very good communication skills;
* Very good language skills (English).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.