Internship Hardware - CES (TM)
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services. The segment "Interior Functions" develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles. We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies. Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customizable solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
* Displays & Instrument Clusters;
* Climatisation & Haptic Control;
* Comfort Electronics;
* Multimedia. The responsibilities of our new colleague will be to developr a device for automatic testing display touch screens as follows:
* Designing hardware architecture;
* Designing, calculating and simulating hardware schematics;
* Designing PCB layouts;
* Documenting the hardware design;
* Creating hardware test specification, perform hardware tests and create the test reports;
* Cooperating with software and mechanic team. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Student at Technical University in the final year (e.g.
* Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Computer Science);
* Knowledge in analog and digital electronic design;
* Knowledge in schematic design (layout is a plus);
* Knowledge of interface between hardware, software and mechanics;
* Knowledge in measuring and test equipment;
* Good communication skills;
* Initiative and result orientation;
* English skills are a plus.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.