Customer Logistic Coordinator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ISG Personalmanagement active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Logistic Coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE GROUP PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (ISGPM) este filiala din Romania a companiei ISG Personnel Management Austria, prezenta in Romania din 1999. Reteaua ISG opereaza la nivel international in 24 de tari europene, prin peste 150 de consultanti, traineri si specialisti in resurse umane. ISGPM furnizeaza solutii complete pentru domeniul resurselor umane, serviciile noastre incluzind selectie si recrutare de personal, evaluare de personal prin metoda Assessment Center si prin testare pshihologica, training si dezvoltare de personal sustinute de sesiuni de coaching individual, audit de management, outplacement, payroll, consultanta in management si administrare de personal.Cerinte
Our client is a world-wide supplier of heavy equipment in the process industries, including construction and mining
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Capability to articulate and communicate topics within the area of expertise.
- Fluent English speaker (B1/B2)
- Understanding of customer, competitor and supplier development, trends and technologies.
- computer skills is essential – Excel, Word and Power Point.
- motivated and enthusiastic individual with the ability to work under stress.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-language atmosphere.
- Must be capable of effectively and accurately working on several tasks at one time, and organizing, prioritizing tasks, decision making and working in a fast paced environment.
We offer you a challenging and responsible task in a global organization. At this position, you have an excellent chance to use your skills and experience to build and develop something new for the future. We have a positive working environment and you get to work with professional colleagues and other stakeholders.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Clean Sales order Entry and confirmation.
- Entering of Quotations
- Creation of Invoices
- Maintain communication and relationship with market area sales and customers.
- Processing of claims requests from both market area, distributors and customers.
- Monitoring of sales backlog and ensuring proper communication with order management.
- Adhere to lean processes and KPI requirements set by Customer Logistics.
- Communication of any order changes needed to order management and to market area.