Senior Tax Analyst
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre, cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Cerinte
What critical skills are needed for this position?
• Business Administration/Finance Degree or similar;
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Finance or Accounting domain, preferable in a multinational environment;
• Indirect tax knowledge and background;
• Working experience in “Big 4” is a plus;
• SAP & Microsoft Office (Excel Advanced) is a must;
• Self-motivated with good communication skills;
• Team-work abilities.
What will be your duties and responsibilities in this job?
• Produce VAT return information from the accounting system;
• Calculate the VAT recovery under the partial exemption method;
• Regular reconciliation of the VAT control accounts and records;
• Maintain the accuracy of VAT transactions on the accounting systems;
• Active management of third party service provider;
• Support the implementation of new business, systems and processes into the RFC;
• Assist and supports team members in their investigation of reconciling differences;
• Check relevant documents according to conformity with local and international taxes regulations;
• Ensures the overall company awareness of modification in VAT legislation;
• Work closely with the Corporate Regional Tax Manager on higher level VAT planning issues;
• Support the Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Management and External Audit testing for VAT and other tax cycles.
• Prepare external reporting and tax workbooks for various legal entities, if the case.
• Highly competitive salary;
• Meal vouchers;
• Annual holiday entitlement: 25 days;
• Benefits platform;
• Private medical plan;
• Holiday vouchers.