EMC Validation Engineer for Qualification Laboratory (TM)
Do you want to be a Electromagnetic Compatibility Validation Engineer? These should spark your interest :
* Serves as interface between the customer (service requester) and the Qualification Laboratory- Electromagnetic Compatibility testing;
* Permanent cooperation with the customer (service requester) to reach common project targets;
* Check or prepare Electromagnetic Compatibility and Electrical Testing Documentation;
* Check the service request form and prepare time estimations and cost estimations;
* Track and report qualification tests status to the customer (service requester);
* Align with the customer (requester) and appropriate Qualification Laboratory Electromagnetic Compatibility experts in order to prevent / solve problems (e.g. use past knowledge to suggest solutions to validate failures);
* Responsible for covering Continental automotive quality standards;
* Tracks failures / incidents during validation via specific Continental tools.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful in EMC Validation Engineer:
* University Degree in technical fields (e.g. Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications);
* Basic knowledge in Electrical/Electronical Engineering;
* Practical experience using Microsoft Office tools: Excel, Word, Power Point, Planning Project, etc..
* Advanced english skills;
* Communication skills;
* Planning and organization skills (e.g. time management skills in order to accomplish deadlines);
* Analytical skills (e.g. detailed oriented);
* Automotive experience is an advantage.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Flexible working time;
* Home office;
* Competitive salaries & benefits.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for the integration period;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.