Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, accounting, operations management, marketing or supply chain management;
- 3 years of experience in operations planning/scheduling, materials management or Sales Inventory & Operations Planning related functional area;
- Experience with Tableau, SAP ERP systems, Kinaxis Rapid Response module a plus CPIM, CPSM, or CPF certification preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft application.
We have an opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our Safety and Productivity Solutions team in Bucharest. You will ensure that IOS and Excess stock are kept within required threshold at regional or global level via defined process working in close connection with Marketing, Sales, Demand/Supply Planning while delivering customer satisfaction, improving inventory and working capital year over year.
This position interfaces with sales and marketing organizations, utilizing statistics, sales projections, and market intelligence to ensure the processes and analytics delivered facilitate the best outcome for SIOP.
Business Analyst responsibilities:
- Weekly reporting of operational key performance indicators (OTTR, OTTP, Supplier OTD, Past Due);
- Facilitate regional planning meetings with direct interaction and input from sales and marketing;
- Provide pro-active professional gap analysis of demand, financial, supply plans;
- Document major assumptions in the demand plan, including the coordination of new products, projects, promotions, events and/or customer planning activities;
- Validate and align of baseline forecasts to meet the Regions sales goals with regional sales leaders;
- Adjust baseline forecasts to include demand forecast exceptions provided by sales team;
- Monitor and analyze the operation figures (forecast, sales, stock…) to keep required stock level for Glideslope;
- Develop and provide reports, recurring analyses, and performance indicators with Supply Chain specifics.
- Medical plan provided by Omniasig;
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others;
- Transportation budget and fuel cards;
- Business Travel Accident Insurance;
- Voluntary defined contributory pension plan;
- Meal allowance;
- Paid vacation and time off Honeywell employees are provided Christmas and Children vouchers, as well different family aids.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.