Providing organizational and talent consultancy services for high-performing organizations. HR Connect can provide integrated HR services, focusing on connecting the business objectives with the HR function resultsCerinte
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting;
• Fluent understanding of Finance – terms and functional areas: o Finance/accounting/financial management systems and business process knowledge including some of the following: consolidation (IFRS, GAAP), budgeting (different budgeting techniques), forecasting, financial reporting, internal reporting (various indicators used by management), management dashboards and statutory reporting;
• Knowledge of different consolidation treatments under IFRS and GAAP;
• Understanding of different IFRS standards and their application;
• Understanding of all financial processes that take place in a company and experience to come up with improvements in specific areas;
• Prepare financial analysis and reports;
• Understand capital investments indicators and recommend ways to improve these metrics.
• Advanced with Microsoft Excel;
• Beginner understanding of SQL knowledge is required;
• Impeccable English skills;
• Keep up to date on the latest market trends and information
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated results-oriented individual, preferably with performance management (CPM or EPM) experience to be a part of our consulting team.
• The job will be a great mix between Finance and IT, allowing you to use your financial skillset to help the Office of Finance automate their Consolidation & Close processes, Regulatory Reporting processes, Budgeting & Forecasting etc.
• You will constantly need to translate finance business requirements into a data flow that you design and then you implement by using CCH Tagetik functionalities, especially linked with the Consolidation processes of a company
• The first step of the journey will be to become independent with the CCH Tagetik platform. You will receive a 2 to 3 months formal on-boarding, access to a big knowledge base, a mentoring process and ongoing access to the knowledge of our team members.
• You will be working in a team of consultants at various levels of proficiency.
• You will be interacting with clients all over the world and get firsthand knowledge of how each industry works.
• You will take full responsibility for the tasks assigned to you in order to complete the implementation in a timely manner and in the most efficient possible way.
• Sometimes you might need to create user documentations, deliver trainings or presentations for the project you are assigned on
• You always need to be curious and stay on top of new best practices, technical solutions, and latest patches. You need to come up with innovative solutions to the project technical and business problems. We appreciate a person that thinks outside of the box and is not afraid to trial and error until they find the best solution for the problem at hand.
● You will be working in an international environment
● Our team is extremely friendly, supportive and the culture we are building is people oriented. We value each and every person in the team!
● We have an amazing office in a central location with parking place included
● If you deliver results, there is a performance bonus calculated based on your success levels
● You will have a very good Groupama health insurance plan
● You will receive a 2–3 months formal on-boarding and training plan, followed by another 3 months of mentorship, shadowing activities and self learning activities.
● We offer a flexible career path development and we want to help you grow in the direction you want (be it on the technical side or on the management side)
● Hybrid model of a few days working from home and a few days working from the office