Country Project Coordinator CES (TM)
Looking for a project coordination position involving multiple engineering suppliers? We have the perfect job opportunity for you! As a Country Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing the relationship with our engineering suppliers.
Do you want to be a Country Project Coordinator? These should spark your interest:
* Stay in contact with the CES project responsible regarding effort estimation and forecasts;
* Prepare the Statement of Work for each project;
* Maintain the communication channel with the engineering suppliers;
* Participate in the selection process of the external candidates;
* Track the monthly effort in a regular basis;
* Align on effort deviations with the project responsible;
* Handling escalations which involve external consultants from your area of responsibility;
* Assure the needed licenses or equipment and keep an inventory of them;
* Report to the local Business Center leaders. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Country Project Coordinator :
* University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
* 2+ years software development experience;
* 3+ year experience in people coordination;
* Experience in dealing with engineering suppliers;
* Experience in automotive is a plus;
* Good communication skills;
* Good ability to plan, organize and deliver projects on agreed level;
* Fluent English knowledge.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services