Internship Hardware Technician for Autonomous Mobility - TM
In the current and future development process of self-driving car, Autonomous Mobility is playing a major role, that is why we invite you to join us in what will be a fantastic journey from what we have in present, advance driver automated systems to what the future will bring, highly and fully autonomous driving cars. We are looking for a Internship Hardware Technician to support a team of Hardware and Software engineers in regards of sample modifications, harness build-up, components soldering etc.
The job requires good practical skills, and the main activities are:
* Electrical harness construction based on specific requirements;
* Sample modification (electronic components soldering/desoldering);
* Various electrical/mechanical tasks;
* Logistics services (package handling).
* Technical school/education (i.e. Electronics, Electro-technics);
* Basic practical skills;
* Basic electric/electronics knowledge is appreciated;
* Good communication and team player skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.