Project Development Specialist – Solar/PV
MISIUNEA QLT® Group România | Recrutare
Identificam, selectionam si recomandam candidati talentati prin care companiile se pot dezvolta. Oamenii fac diferenta, iar succesul unei companii este garantat doar de calitatea oamenilor integrati in companie.
Principala caracteristica care ne defineste ca profesionisti este usurinta de a identifica potentialul candidatilor si capacitatea acestora de a se integra si de a aduce plus valoare echipelor in care vor fi integrați.
"Pesimistul vede dificultăți în orice oportunitate. Optimistul găsește oportunități în orice dificultate.” (Winston Churchill)"
Our client represents one of the fastest-growing companies on the European market of large-scale solar energy. They are present throughout Poland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, the Netherlands, Germany and Romania.
We prefer candidates from Bucharest but also from other cities in Romania, willing to travel.
The Project Development specialist identifies, negotiates and signs land lease agreements for Photovoltaic Projects and provides support throughout the whole permitting process.
• Experience in Solar or Wind Project Development and land acquisition in Romania;
• Experience in site assessments;
• Languages: fluency in Romanian and very good command of English;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Focused and goal-oriented;
• Good communication skills and ability to make presentations and attend discussions with governmental and municipal agencies;
• Knowledge of legislation regarding land acquisition and project permitting process in Romania;
• Knowledge of procedures in obtaining local permits;
• Understanding of legal and technical aspects of Romanian energy grid and grid access application process;
• Valid driver license and readiness for frequent business travels.
• Identifies and verifies land plots for PV projects development;
• Has first contact with landowners, negotiates and signs land lease agreements;
• Prepares necessary documents throughout the full permitting process until obtaining the Building Permit;
• Prepares and presents necessary documents to Communities and various Agencies;
• Coordinates and supervises the work of external experts;
• Prepares documents and provides support in the grid access application process;
• Collects necessary approvals, confirmations and coordinates work on required studies for the new zoning procedure (PUZ);
• Prepares and verifies project budgets and timetables.
• Attractive remuneration;
• Work in a small team in a modern office space;
• Company car, excellent training and development opportunities;
• Work in an international environment in the dynamically developing renewable energy industry;
• Stable employment in the largest and most reputable company in the PV industry in Poland with long-term goals on the Romanian market;
• Opportunity to join the company at an early stage of development.