Senior Procurement Buyer
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre, cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Cerinte
What critical skills are needed for this position?
• Business degree or equivalent professional qualification;
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a supply chain environment;
• Strong skills in material buying, logistics coordination and production planning;
• Skilled in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and SAP or another ERP;
• Solid communication skills in English;
• Good communication and negotiation skills, ability to handle pressure and meet critical deadlines;
• Team work oriented & Problem solving ability;
• Organized, agile, committed & motivated person.
What will be your duties and responsibilities in this job?
• Responsible for raw materials’ purchasing for production orders and for the customer sales;
• Issue purchase orders for direct materials for manufacturing and merchandise upon request in SAP;
• Keep all purchase orders up to date and communicates with suppliers, production planners and other internal departments influencing stock of raw material;
• Communicates with suppliers about delivery dates and their adjustment based on MRP exception reporting in SAP;
• Organize transport under Ex Works condition - finds out packaging data, creates POBJ in SAP and inform the supplier about loading;
• Provide support in resolving discrepancies in material receipt (discrepancies in quantity, in order number, missing delivery note, increase in orders < 10%);
• Cooperate with the economic department in resolving invoices with a non-matching quantity on the invoice compared to the delivered quantity;
• Collaborate with the quality department in complaints against suppliers and returned deliveries;
• Responsible for requesting documents from suppliers (proofs of origin on request from the customer, safety data sheets, etc.);
• Compare purchase orders in company’s system versus vendor’s system and send the forecast to the supplier.
• Highly competitive salary;
• Language allowance, if the case;
• Meal vouchers;
• Benefits platform;
• Private medical plan;
• Holiday vouchers.