Security and Privacy Tester for UX (TM)
"Providing smart security for the smart cars!" If you think this sounds like a suitable mission for you, then read further! As a Security and Privacy(SP) Tester, you will have to organize the activities related to Cybersecurity Testing as part of our products: Instrument clusters and/or Head-up Displays for passenger cars from various car manufacturers. The SP Tester verifies the correct implementation of SP System Requirements and the robustness of the resulting product by selecting proper SP test design techniques. Responsibilities:
* Aligns Security and Privacy verification and validation strategy with the Product Test Manager;
* Establishes and configures test tools for Security and Privacy testing;
* Defines the Security and Privacy product Test Strategy;
* Verifies the architecture and requirements for testability;
* Plans and executes of Security and Privacy tests;
* Performs testing to confirm Security and Privacy analysis;
* Creates Security and Privacy Test Reports summarizing status and findings during verification.
This is what it takes to be successful in Security and Privacy Tester:
* 3 years or more experience in Software development or Software Test or System Testing area;
* Profound knowledge and deep understanding of Security and Privacy methods and approaches;
* Good knowledge or relevant experience in the Cybersecurity field;
* Knowledge of common attacks against automotive systems, hardware, and software;
* Knowledge of HW related aspects of Cybersecurity;
* Good collaboration & presentation skills;
* Passion to learn.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.