Business Partner "Mechanical Engineering" (ME) - he(a)t PMT
You like to support the Mechanical Engineering development by collecting and consolidation of there demand. You like to develop processes, method and tools for ME? "Do you want to be a Business Partner "Mechanical Engineering""? These should spark your interest :
As a Business Partner "Mechanical Engineering" in he(a)t (Holistic Engineering and Technologies, Process / Methods / Tools), you are responsible to ensure that the Mechanical Engineering can follow the best processes and methods by using the right tools. You are the central contact for the discipline ME to realize and achieve strategic demand and decision management for PMT solution used in Continental Automotive.
Your responsibility comprises:
* Drive standardization of solutions with House of Solution, PMT Architects and Solution clusters;
* Clarify and consolidate PMT demands of the discipline ME;
* Alignment of new demands he(a)t internal and with IT;
* Translate demands into PMT solutions with PMT Architects and Solution clusters;
* Provision of training material, coaching and support".
This is what it takes to be a successful Business Partner "Mechanical Engineering" :
* Degree in mechanical engineering or similar;
* Experience in the ME development within the automotive industry desired: (at least in 2 complete development cycles of a project; at least in 1 complete development cycle as ME Architect or ME lead engineer);
* Experience with engineering processes, methods and tools in the area of mechanical engineering desired (preferred tools: MCAD e. g Creo or Catia);
* Affinity for processes necessary;
* Analytical ability;
* Open minded for new ideas and processes;
* Experience in product launch activities (e. g. hard tools for plastic parts);
* Experience with Requirement Engineering in ME context;
* Experience with Test/Verification in ME context;
* Good communication skills;
* Fluent in spoken and written English;
* Independent and result-oriented working methods.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services