PCB Design Engineer Internship for HEAT CE (TM)
Passionate about new technologies, but also interested in how they work and shape the future in automotive? Take a look at our PCB Design internship role in our CORE Engineering HW group in Timisoara. Do you want to be a PCB Design engineer? These should spark your interest : The PCB Design engineer is responsible for creation and optimization of PCB designs based on input from electrical and mechanical engineers, taking into consideration layout design guidelines and feedback from project partners in order to achieve an optimized design in terms of cost, quality and manufacturability.
Responsibilities and tasks:
* Responsible for creating and optimizing PCB layout designs for low complexity projects;
* Responsible for participating in knowledge sharing process in order to improve work results;
* Provides solutions for own tasks;
* Follows procedures and guidelines, with commitment to provide results in time.
This is what it takes to be a PCB Design engineer:
* Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program;
* Electronic design principles;
* Electronic components (functionality, thermal behavior, etc);
* Understanding the main principles of an ECAD tool;
* Strong teamwork skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple functional teams across a variety of disciplines;
* Good English skills, spoken and written;
* Organizational skills;
* Flexible and resilient to unplanned changes or challenges.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.