Maintenance Manager / Caraș-Severin
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Antal International active
View all jobs Maintenance Manager / Caraș-Severin active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Utilizing an extensive international network to carry out cross border work allows us to bring a truly unique approach to the recruitment sector.
Antal Bucharest was established in 2003, via Irina Vasile, as one of the oldest master franchisees, and has enjoyed a continuous presence in the market and internationally.
Year after year, our office was locally nominated as Top Profit & Top Revenue in Bucharest as well as among the Top 5 Executive Recruitment agencies in Romania for its area of business, also winning the Best Service Quality Prize of Romanian Franchise National Association.
Antal Bucharest office, as a master franchisee, has launched since 2003 till today other sub franchised offices in across Romania and is willing to expand, continuously.
We have made a number of 3.791 placements, since 2003 till today, all of key experts, mid and top roles, out of them 56% are locally based and the rest, internationally.
- University degree - technical profile;
- Experience in the industrial field: minimum 3 years (maintenance of equipment and machinery);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Romanian;
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Very Good communication skills.
- Plan, prioritize, schedule, and manage maintenance activities and project to rectify break-downs and malfunctions and minimize business disruptions.
- Define and implement maintenance procedures and standards.
- Monitor the cost effectiveness of activities to optimize resources, prioritize spending, and achieve timeliness, reliability, and safety standards.
- Plan equipment maintenance and monitor on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new maintenance equipment and tools to enhance the capabilities of the maintenance team.
- Ensure all maintenance tools and devices are kept and maintained in orderly manner.
- Participate in the implementation and integration of general and specific safety procedures and instructions within all maintenance activities.
- Prepare work orders and monitor the progress of work against estimates.
- Communication Evaluate, select, and manage relationships with contractors to minimize costs and ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Liaise with managers throughout the organization to coordinate scheduled maintenance activities with their operations.
- Monitor employee job performance such as attendance, quality, and productivity.
- Ensure that all assigned personnel is properly trained and cross-trained as required.
- Administer personnel functions, including recruiting, review and approval of job descriptions and salary classifications, and selection and placement of personnel