SW Project Lead
Visteon: An Automotive Cockpit Electronics Leader
Visteon is at the epicenter of the connected car driving revolution, with one of the broadest cockpit electronics portfolios in the industry. Visteon designs, engineers and manufactures vehicle cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions that deliver a rich, connected experience for drivers and passengers.
We are a well-positioned to address emerging cockpit electronics trends, with solutions including Phoenix™ infotainment, SmartCore™ domain controllers and an autonomous driving approach that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning. Named a top-five Tier 1 supplier for connected car solutions by ABI Research, Visteon is technology-driven, flexible and enjoys a diversified customer base and broad global footprint.
Why work for Visteon?
Visteon is in search of creative, enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our diverse team of employees who design, engineer and manufacture vehicle cockpit electronics products that deliver a rich, connected experience for drivers and passengers. As one of the world’s largest automotive cockpit electronics providers, we consider our employees critical to our growth and success.
If you are looking to join a global, technology-driven market leader with growth potential, Visteon may be a great fit. Visteon is the only company offering a full range of vehicle cockpit electronics products that is focused on this segment, which is expected to grow more than twice as fast as the overall automotive market. Of the technologies that drive consumer satisfaction with vehicles, 90 percent are embedded in products offered by Visteon, giving our employees an exciting opportunity to directly influence the driving experience.
So explore the opportunities available at Visteon, and shift your career into high gear.
We are extending our RSA software engineering team and we are looking for Software Project Lead for our existing RSA projects.
You will be coordinating the technical team who develop quality software on time and deliver it to our customers while you stay focused on continues improvement.
· University degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
· Proven working experience in SW project management;
· Solid experience in SW development using C/C++;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
· Solid organizational skills including attention on detail and multitasking skills;
· People management experience.
· Experience in Embedded products
· Working experience with agile methodologies;
· Working experience being part of multinational and multicultural teams.
· Coordinate SW development of technical teams by defining project scope, work break down and architecture;
· Facilitate estimation of resources needed to reach objectives;
· Develop and manage project timeline and work plan;
· Drive resolution along with project architect of complex technical issues like Cyber Security, performance improvements, system defects.
· Provide project update on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments and progress;
· Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed;
· Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement;
· Identifying and mitigating potential risk;
· Establish and maintain relationship with third parties/vendors;
· Coordinating the interaction of the SW team with Product Owners and Team Leaders of other technical teams.
· Competitive Compensation and Benefits
· Possibilities for career development in an international company;
· Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
· Competitive remuneration package with a pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
· Company Stock programs
· Open and friendly working atmosphere ;
· Social activities.