SW Project Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Visteon active
View all jobs SW Project Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Visteon: An Automotive Cockpit Electronics Leader
Visteon is at the epicenter of the connected car driving revolution, with one of the broadest cockpit electronics portfolios in the industry. Visteon designs, engineers and manufactures vehicle cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions that deliver a rich, connected experience for drivers and passengers.
We are extending our RSA software engineering team and we are looking for Software Project Lead for our existing RSA projects.
You will be coordinating the technical team who develop quality software on time and deliver it to our customers while you stay focused on continues improvement.
· University degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
· Proven working experience in SW project management;
· Solid experience in SW development using C/C++;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
· Solid organizational skills including attention on detail and multitasking skills;
· People management experience.
· Experience in Embedded products
· Working experience with agile methodologies;
· Working experience being part of multinational and multicultural teams.
· Coordinate SW development of technical teams by defining project scope, work break down and architecture;
· Facilitate estimation of resources needed to reach objectives;
· Develop and manage project timeline and work plan;
· Drive resolution along with project architect of complex technical issues like Cyber Security, performance improvements, system defects.
· Provide project update on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments and progress;
· Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed;
· Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement;
· Identifying and mitigating potential risk;
· Establish and maintain relationship with third parties/vendors;
· Coordinating the interaction of the SW team with Product Owners and Team Leaders of other technical teams.
· Competitive Compensation and Benefits
· Possibilities for career development in an international company;
· Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
· Competitive remuneration package with a pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
· Company Stock programs
· Open and friendly working atmosphere ;
· Social activities.