Visteon: An Automotive Cockpit Electronics Leader
Visteon is at the epicenter of the connected car driving revolution, with one of the broadest cockpit electronics portfolios in the industry. Visteon designs, engineers and manufactures vehicle cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions that deliver a rich, connected experience for drivers and passengers.
We are a well-positioned to address emerging cockpit electronics trends, with solutions including Phoenix™ infotainment, SmartCore™ domain controllers and an autonomous driving approach that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning. Named a top-five Tier 1 supplier for connected car solutions by ABI Research, Visteon is technology-driven, flexible and enjoys a diversified customer base and broad global footprint.
Why work for Visteon?
Visteon is in search of creative, enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our diverse team of employees who design, engineer and manufacture vehicle cockpit electronics products that deliver a rich, connected experience for drivers and passengers. As one of the world’s largest automotive cockpit electronics providers, we consider our employees critical to our growth and success.
If you are looking to join a global, technology-driven market leader with growth potential, Visteon may be a great fit. Visteon is the only company offering a full range of vehicle cockpit electronics products that is focused on this segment, which is expected to grow more than twice as fast as the overall automotive market. Of the technologies that drive consumer satisfaction with vehicles, 90 percent are embedded in products offered by Visteon, giving our employees an exciting opportunity to directly influence the driving experience.
So explore the opportunities available at Visteon, and shift your career into high gear.
· Experience in Automotive industry, preferable in a variety of functions
· Proficient in embedded C programming language
· Expertise in software design and UML modeling
· Experience for Software Architecture of several programs
· Knowledge in Operating Systems for embedded controllers like QNX, Integrity or Linux
· Knowledge in microcontrollers and communication protocols: SPI, UART, I2C, etc.
· Good knowledge on compiler, debugger, CAN, LIN, Ethernet, LVDS
· Exposure on software development process (ASPICE, CMM/CMMi) and methodologies (Agile, V model)
· Understanding of embedded system architecture, operating system fundamentals, real time SW development and testing
· Ability to work as a very good team member and share resources, work content to meet common team goals
· Good analytical skills, debugging and troubleshooting
· Knowledge in specific AUTOSAR automotive architecture will be considered as advantage
· Knowledge in software security, encryption and hashing algorithms will be considered as advantage
· Knowledge in Automotive Functional Safety (ISO 26262) will be considered as advantage
· Experience in embedded graphics services and graphics performance will be considered as advantage
· Working experience being part of multinational and multicultural teams
· Define, design and describe the software product-specific architecture in a modular way, which allows enhancements and assures portability
· Decompose the product into components, define the interfaces, dynamic behavior and resource consumption target and give guidance for software design, implementation and test
· Define and break down to module level the performance requirements (e. g. memory and runtime budget)
· Make sure that software product architecture meets requirements with respect to functionality, performance, quality and schedule
· Consider feasible solutions for the architecture and select the best one based on defined criteria
· Work together with other architects to ensure the whole product performs according to requirements
· Analyze architectural problems, define risks and manage resolutions
· Resolve complex System and Software problems
· Evaluate and drive application of new technologies
· Act as overall technical responsible for the software product in customer related activities
· Drive projects in resolving performance, stability issues in the products
· Ensure high degree of re-usability and identify synergies across projects
· Set up general rules and guidelines for design and development (e.g. communications mechanism, error handling, etc.)
· System profiling, optimization, performance metrics
· Deliver products in an agile software lifecycle
· Possibilities for career development in an international company
· Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise
· Competitive remuneration package with a pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place
· Company Stock programs
· Open and friendly working atmosphere
Our company strategy focuses on leading the evolution of automotive digital cockpits and safety solutions. This strategy is driven by constant innovation, and you will support our efforts through your role. We are recognized across the industry for innovation. We have a strong book of business that is expected to drive future growth, along with a customer base that includes almost every automotive manufacturer in the world.