Data Analytics with SQL (Internship)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UniCredit active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Analytics with SQL (Internship) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We share one common purpose – empowering communities to progress.
We are change makers, and we are not afraid of thinking big. Are you one of us?
Qualifications & Competencies:
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
• Good command of English both spoken and written.
• Knowledge/basic experience of relational databases and SQL
• Knowledge//basic experience of data scripting languages (e.g. Python, Scala, Hadoop, Spark etc.)
• Basic experience using one or more web-services in Java/J2EE (RESTful API), Web Applications
• Problem solving oriented, analytical thinking.
Nice to have:
• Basic knowledge/experience of Cloudera Stack – Hbase, Impala, Hive, Kafka, HDFS will be a plus
• Basic knowledge/experience with regression modeling, forecasting, and time series analysis will be a plus
• Basic knowledge/experience with big data: processing, filtering, and presenting large quantities (100K to Millions of rows) of data will be a plus
• Basic knowledge/experience in machine-learning methodologies (e.g., supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, etc.)
• Experience in communicating technically, at a level appropriate for the audience.
Personality & Soft Skills:
▪ Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
▪ Willing to learn new things;
▪ Respectful to multicultural environment;
▪ Pragmatic and problem-solving mind;
▪ Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions;
▪ Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude;
What will you be doing in this role?
• Offer support on specific activities related to the department processes with prior clear guidance from our experienced colleagues
• Manage small projects based on your skills, experience, and knowledge
• Deliver insights by using advanced analytic techniques, mining extremely large data sets and applying best in class algorithms developed with/ by other Data Scientists/ Analysts.
• Participate in development & design of new applications, features, modules using standard coding.
• Participate in applications installation and configurations in different environments Interfaces.
Our offer to you?
▪ Flexible working hours;
▪ The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
▪ A professional but still friendly work environment;
▪ Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose
the most suitable benefits for you;
▪ Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
▪ Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
▪ Career in an international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
▪ Dynamic and fast-moving environment, full of growing opportunities
▪ Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.