Junior Technical Support Engineer (CEE Digital Channels)
UniCredit is a pan-European Commercial bank with a unique service offering in Italy, Germany, Central and Eastern Europe. We serve over 15 million customers worldwide.
They are at the heart of what we do in all our markets. UniCredit is organized in four core regions and two product factories, Corporate and Individual Solutions.
This allows us to be close to our clients and use the scale of the entire Group for developing and offering the best products across all our markets.
Digitalisation and our commitment to ESG principles are key enablers for our service. They help us deliver excellence to our stakeholders and creating a sustainable future for our clients, our communities and our people.
• Min. 1 year previous similar working experience;
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
• Must have well-developed troubleshooting skills and preferably a support background;
• Ability to analyze details, documentation, logs, test/replicate the issue and work with incomplete or ambiguous data to fix issues;
• Familiarity with web-based applications, understanding performance problems, diagnosis, and resolution of issues;
• Knowledge of Oracle Database, PL/SQL, XML, operating systems (UX based), internet protocols and computer networking. A plus: Service Now, SPLUNK, Dynatrace; open to new technologies;
• Experience in working and providing support in 24x7 environments;
• During on-call shift., willing to work according to shift assignments, including weekend and unconventional hours and holidays;
• Good verbal and written English skills.
Personality & Soft Skills:
▪ Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and often context switching, with a focus on customer satisfaction and commitments to deadlines;
▪ Good communication skills;
▪ Good problem-solving skills, eager to understand E2E flows and systems;
▪ Open minded, fast learner.
• Daily Incident Management and production issues prioritization and resolution, problem management with root cause identification, performance analysis, service availability (ITIL processes);
• Work closely with Development, QA, Release Management, and other departments in order to resolve high complexity issues;
• Produce and maintain documentation (knowledge documents, root cause analysis, incident reports, various other reports);
• Monitor the status of the service/applications and ensure early detection of production malfunctioning using Spunk, Dynatrace;
• Ensure proper assistance during production instability (organize and guide war rooms, drive investigations, engagement of other needed structures, escalations);
• Create and maintain alerts and dashboards using Splunk and Dynatrace;
• Act as an escalation point for Customer/other departments to expedite problem resolution;
• Provide training and consultancy to our customers;
• Proactively propose solutions to improve the service KPIs;
• Understand the complex technological multilayer architecture landscape and support to identify weak points.
Our offer to you?
▪ Flexible working hours;
▪ The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
▪ A professional but still friendly work environment;
▪ Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose
the most suitable benefits for you;
▪ Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
▪ Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
▪ Career in an international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
▪ Dynamic and fast-moving environment, full of growing opportunities
▪ Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.