Software Developer WM
UniCredit is a pan-European Commercial bank with a unique service offering in Italy, Germany, Central and Eastern Europe. We serve over 15 million customers worldwide.
They are at the heart of what we do in all our markets. UniCredit is organized in four core regions and two product factories, Corporate and Individual Solutions.
This allows us to be close to our clients and use the scale of the entire Group for developing and offering the best products across all our markets.
Digitalisation and our commitment to ESG principles are key enablers for our service. They help us deliver excellence to our stakeholders and creating a sustainable future for our clients, our communities and our people.
Qualification and competencies
• Good programming skills in Java
• Good understanding of OOP principles
• Good understanding of SOLID principles
• Design patterns
• Good SQL knowledge
Technical nice to have
• TDD and clean code
• Experience with java script frameworks
• Rest API design
• Spring MVC
• Knowledge or experience with Cloud products
Personality & Soft Skills:
▪ Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
▪ Willing to learn new things;
▪ Pragmatic and problem-solving mind;
▪ Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions;
▪ Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude;
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Technical design and feature implementation according to user stories and / or requirements and functional analysis.
• Write code according to the best practices defined on each project
• Solve technical issues investigating and identifying the root cause of the problem
Our offer to you?
▪ Flexible working hours;
▪ The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
▪ A professional but still friendly work environment;
▪ Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose
the most suitable benefits for you;
▪ Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
▪ Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
▪ Career in an international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
▪ Dynamic and fast-moving environment, full of growing opportunities
▪ Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.