Automation Engineer - Tires
Electrical Engineering University degree (Electrotechnics mainly; Energetics or Automation) IPC knowledge (Siemens and/or Beckhoff automation), Controls and drives Previous work experience
* Technical assistance machines from area in order to ensure their availability to set operating parameters.
* Expert advice in the field of electrical engineering.
* Ensures maintenance competence and advantageous cost for machinery in the area, including in terms of preventive maintenance / predictive and MTC.
* Assistance in the acquisition of tools / accessories and their adaptation to specific needs
* Ensure coordination of external service companies.
* Ensure the optimization of equipment.
* Propose /ensure practical implementation of rationalization measures.
* Assist with drafting the annual budget for the area in cost efficiency.
* Assistance in planning the area's annual investment program.
* Assessment of specialized professional staff in order to support variable direct superior.
* Assistance in determining measures for development and improvement of individual variable technician.
* Technical assistance machines from area to request outside the scheduled hours (hotline).
* Electrical Engineering University degree (Electrotechnics mainly; Energetics or Automation)
* IPC knowledge (Siemens and/or Beckhoff automation), Controls and drives
* Previous work experience in engineering and maintenance, in a production environment - minimum 3 years experience
* Hands-on approach and willingness to spend 60% of the working time in the production area
* PLC knowledge, Controls and drives
* Intermediate English level
* PC Skills: Microsoft Office, intermediate
* Project Management experience, is an advantage
* Team player
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires business area stands for innovative top performance in tire technology. Services for dealers and fleet management as well as digital tire monitoring and management systems are further areas of focus. The aim is to contribute to safe, economical and sustainable mobility.