Junior Data Analyst CIO GRM&GLO
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UniCredit active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Data Analyst CIO GRM&GLO active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We share one common purpose – empowering communities to progress.
We are change makers, and we are not afraid of thinking big. Are you one of us?
What we expect from you?
▪ Basic knowledge of Incident / Request / Change Management processes and best practices
▪ Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
▪ Knowledge of Financial Instruments flow is considered a plus
▪ Knowledge of IT infrastructure and familiarity with GUI technologies (graphical user interface), ITIL certification is a plus
▪ Experience / knowledge of IT Service Management and Release Management
▪ Knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology (nice to have)
▪ Willing to learn and assimilate new tools quickly
▪ Flexibility is mandatory, due to the fact that the core time of the activity runs between 08.00-20.00.
Personality & Soft Skills:
▪ Proactivity and initiative
▪ Customer-oriented thinking and acting
▪ Communication skills and team player attitude
What will you be doing in this role?
▪ Manage tools and processes related to validation of the risk figures for Market Risk, xVA and Counterparty Credit Risk, ensuring correct behavior of risk chain and data quality during each phase of the process
▪ Manage Business Communication and Incident Management for the whole perimeter of Market Risk ICT and CCR & Other Risk ICT structures, being a point of reference for all business users, both on Risk Management and Front Office/Trading Desks side
▪ Data and KPI review, interpreting business needs and overseeing reporting and validation processes
▪ Provide a functional taskforce which ensures review and solution of production issues individualized during the daily functional checks (e.g. VaR, Sens, pricing errors) and make sure that the re-runs requested by the risk users are properly executed
▪ Monitors and carry out quality controls of Market Risk, xVA and Counterparty Credit Risk deliverables
▪ Prioritize productive topics based on business needs and requirements
▪ Ensure all deliverables are provided on time, with expected quality and performance standards, as per KPIs in place and assure permanent contact with stakeholders in case issues are spotted until resolution
▪ Anticipate and manage escalations through appropriate channels
▪ Prompt resolution of incidents to return the service to normal level as soon as possible
▪ Prepare presentations for top management to show level of service of Market Risk ICT and CCR & Other Risk ICT area, tracking evolution of the service level over time across processes and making sure prompt actions are put in place in order to ensure proper end-to-end service level
Our offer to you?
▪ Flexible working hours;
▪ The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
▪ A professional but still friendly work environment;
▪ Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose
the most suitable benefits for you;
▪ Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
▪ Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
▪ Career in an international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
▪ Dynamic and fast-moving environment, full of growing opportunities
▪ Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT
area of the financial industry.