System Engineer - SAM (TM)
Drive automotive future vehicle trends in Safety and Motion to the next generation of solutions. As features are added almost every day you will be part of our Systems Engineering team as a Requirement Engineer.
* Derive out Generic Requirements for Inertial & Impact Sensing (OEM or internal reference) current and upcoming requirements on Systems Engineering Levels;
* Contribute to OSS, SAM architectures and concepts e.g., scoping an integration platform for Airbag Control Unit applications and establish it within the System level;
* Support projects (next generation developments by segments or innovation projects) by mapping them in a "bigger" scope to their important Features and Use Cases within the Systems Engineering and help to derive the defining requirement out of them;
* Structure complex cross-domain system approaches to better/easy identify the PSS stakes in terms of ME/SW products and interfaces;
* Internal interface to all disciplines (Project Management, System Test, Sensor Development, SW, Mechanics) and to the customer;
* Contribute to new requirements solutions for customer-specific requests;
* Collaborate in innovation teams with cross-domain participation and make the results available.
* Bachelor's in engineering (e.g., computer engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering);
* Knowledge and understanding of requirements engineering principles and techniques;
* Knowledge on embedded system;
* Design and architecture is a plus;
* +3 years' relevant experience;
* Process oriented and experienced with automotive validation processes;
* Communication skills, problem solving skills, and the ability to work in a diverse environment;
* Knowledge of Automotive ASPICE.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc.);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc.).