Management Trainee in HR - Ploiesti
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Romania active
View all jobs Management Trainee in HR - Ploiesti active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Requirements
YOU COULD BE THE NEXT GLOBAL GRADUATE IF YOU:
- Are looking for an international career in HR;
- Speak English and Romanian fluently (both written and spoken);
- Have an university degree (Human Resources/Business Administration/Psychology or similar, with maximum 3 years from the graduation) and relevant work experience in the HR field;
- Possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background (student exchange programmes, Erasmus etc.)
- Have leadership skills demonstrated through either professional experience or extra-curricular activities;
- Are curious, ambitious, innovative and passionate about challenges and have growth mindset with a drive for continuous improvement;
- Have strong analytical skills;
- Have a drive for excellence: high expectation for the quality of your work, proactive in nature and comfortable to deal with ambiguity and to influence a wide array of partners;
- Demonstrate a hunger for continuous learning, eager to develop new skills;
- Take initiative and communicate clearly;
- Ideally have a driving license.
An international leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds.
That’s why we value uniqueness.
If you’re driven, passionate and daring, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It is a real job from day one – with world class training, international scope and the chance to reach your potential. You will progress from graduate to junior manager in HR in 18 months, with the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business.
Our Graduate Programme will let you maximize your potential and help you explore and understand the strategic nature of HR within our Commercial entity. After graduating, you will be well prepared for a career in any one of the following areas: Business Partnering, Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding, Reward, Performance & Learning or Organizational Effectiveness.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? AN EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER:
It means working at the center of an incredibly influential business. It means learning from specialists who can push you to reach your full potential. It means embracing smarter working and boldly taking your career to brand-new heights by collaborating across the globe.
For the driven, passionate and bold recent graduates, our Global Graduate Program is the first step towards bigger and better things. It’s a real job from day one with world-class training, international opportunities and the chance to reach your full potential.
You will have the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, working with above-market and cross-functional teams, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE:
If you are adventurous, resilient and agile and you have an active interest in HR, we will provide you with the opportunity to deliver real results while meeting your career goals. This means global thinking, ongoing networking and becoming one of BAT’s leaders in Human Resources.
It’s fast-paced. It’s exciting. It will push your own limits. Upon successful completion of our program after 18 months you will have the possibility to work as Junior Manager in our organization in Human Resources.