Mechanical Technician for Sample Production for UX (TM)
Sample Production role is to build prototype samples during the development phase of the projects (Instrument Cluster, Digital Cluster, Central Display, Head Up Display) until mass production starts.
As a Mechanical Technician in Sample Shop you are responsible for:
* Sample assembling in a required time, according to RD requests. Technical tasks:
* Responsible for the assembly of various prototypes for the ongoing projects with the high level of quality;
* Administrate the materials;
* Maintains the internal materials stock;
* Making reworks of the parts according to developer specifications;
* Packing and prepare delivery documents for the samples; Quality and process implementation:
* Works according to procedures;
* Ensure quality and in time delivery of samples; Communication:
* Communication with team colleagues and mechanical coordinators; Coaching and mentoring:
* Perform training at request;
* Coaching new colleagues. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical high school or college;
* Mechanical knowledge;
* Practical experience using mechanicals hand tools;
* CAD/CAM knowledge (advantage);
* Able to read a technical drawing;
* Quality processes (advantage);
* Microsoft Office;
* English medium level;
* German (advantage);
* Initiative, communication and team skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.