Inside Sales Associate with German
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities for internal Veeam sellers. The ISA prospects by making outbound calls, connecting end users with their local Veeam resources to drive revenue. May utilize e-mail and other electronic sales techniques in support of the prospecting effort.
- Makes a high level of outbound calling to potential prospects
- Receives and responds to inbound sales leads and converts them to new business.
- Maximizes coverage within a defined region and penetrates organizations with Veeam products
- Initiates telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Provides support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations, and supporting the regional team in closing Veeam business.
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Updates and maintains notes/next step actions in the Veeam CRM system to continually advance sales cycle
To Be Successful You Will Need to Have:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered);
- Fluent English & German (reading/writing/speaking);
- Sales experience is a plus;
- Outbound calling experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of IT industry preferred;
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills;
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter;
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
In Return You Can Expect:
- To work with great team members, who are as passionate as you!
- To have an impact - you will contribute to our growth!
- To have the autonomy and all you need to deliver the best results!
- You will learn a lot and your professional development will be a priority!
- You will contribute to Veeam' s Culture