Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile RightClick Solutions active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Recruiter active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
RightClick began in 2014 when a group of entrepreneurs, with a background in the development of financial software, set out to help banks to manage their instances of a banking system called Summit. To streamline the testing of new versions of Summit, and offer banks a way to expedite upgrades, the group developed a robot that can perform the required testing activities in an automated way. This robot was called RightClick TMS.
TMS records the daily activities of business users and then automates these activities for use as tests that are executed on each new release, ensuring functional correctness and detecting changes to the behavior of the new software.
Are you passionate about bringing great talent to light? Driven by helping professionals find their way to an exceptional career? We’ve got just the role for you.
At RightClick, we are delivering a revolutionary suite of automation products and services to enterprises around the world. For us, automation means more than technology. It's how we say goodbye to repetitive tasks, so we can erase boundaries, and move forward to unleash full human potential. We strive to simplify the transition to automation, empowering people to easily adopt robust automation solutions and gain flexibility and scalability.
To help support this vision, we’re looking for an IT Recruiter to join our Bucharest team. In this role, you’ll be helping us attract and keep good people who want to build a successful career, based on meaningful work.
Would you like to be part of our RightClick journey? Get in touch with our team today.
Selection and recruitment:
• Identify and manage the appropriate recruitment channels for vacancies
• Create and post recruitment announcements based on discussions with department heads
• Contact the selected candidates to schedule interviews
• Actively participate in the process of interviewing and selecting candidates
• Evaluate the selected candidates and create proposals for management
• Manage the database and ensure it stays updated
• Inform the candidates on their result in the selection process
Onboarding and offboarding:
• Onboarding employees:
• Give a short presentation of the company, employee benefits, internal processes and procedures (attendance conditions, rest and leave, internal regulations).
• Present the new employee to the entire team through an email announcement
• Follow-up after the initial onboarding stage to get feedback and ideas on how to improve the process
• Offboarding employees:
• Organize exit interviews
• Find and propose ways to improve the recruitment process and working environment
• Develop a monthly plan for internal HR activities, to attract and involve all employees in the company regardless of specialization or seniority
• Check the invoices received from collaborators and send them to the accounting department
• Present various reports and status situations required by management
Your skills and experience:
• You hold a university degree – specialization in Human Resources, Psychology, Socio-human, Economic studies will be an asset
• You have good skills of organization, teamwork, communication, presentation, and nurturing relationships with people
• You have the ability to observe and analyze behavior
• You are proactive, and can solve several recruitment / selection projects in parallel
• You have the ability to efficiently manage time and priorities
What we offer:
• The right salary based on your skills and experience – we don’t believe in one size fits all “motivating salary”
• Annual bonus
• Complex health insurance – Signal Iduna
• Fixed budget for health/sports or cultural activities
• We’re a start-up: dynamic, yet structured, with lots of opportunities for growth.