Junior Buyer with Serbian for NPM Purchasing (TM)
For our Non Production Material HUB Romania we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Procurement Center team, located in Timisoara. The purchasing specialists in our NPM HUB work passionately to provide high-quality purchasing support to internal customers, and bring added value to our organization by guaranteeing the best market conditions for acquisition of products and services, in terms of costs, quality, and timing. Our purchasing HUB organization provides services to all Continental locations throughout Romania and Serbia, thus enabling you to take the most challenging journey to Purchasing excellence, and opening up opportunities for professional development. Your main tasks will be to:
* Accurately and timely process all purchase requests according to the defined procedure;
* Manage the day-to-day business relationship with key suppliers through supporting activities including ordering, communication of demand/ volume/ delivery time changes, issue resolution, sharing of end-user feedback, follow-up on orders, etc;
* Process order confirmations;
* Implement the global/regional strategy in their own area of responsibility;
* Work closely with Finance and Accounts Payable to ensure purchasing process completion;
* Support blocked invoice resolution to facilitate invoice and payment processing with requestor/suppliers;
* Handle & archive documents;
* Collaborate and communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and locations to achieve procurement goals and objectives. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
We are searching for a new colleague who:
* is fluent in Serbian;
* has a good command of English, both written and verbal;
* has a Bachelor Degree (one in Economics is an advantage);
* is eager to develop and learn more about the purchasing process;
* has strong negotiation, communication, and analytical skills;
* has good computer skills - Excel, Word.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).