IT Business Process Analyst - BPMN & ARIS
CGI in Romania
Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest independent IT and business consulting services firms in the world. With 78,000 consultants and other professionals across the globe, CGI delivers an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from strategic IT and business consulting to systems integration, managed IT and business process services and intellectual property solutions. CGI works with clients through a local relationship model complemented by a global delivery network that helps clients digitally transform their organizations and accelerate results. With Fiscal 2019 reported revenue of C$12.1 billion, CGI shares are listed on the TSX (GIB.A) and the NYSE (GIB). Learn more at cgi.com.
À propos de CGI
Fondée en 1976, CGI figure parmi les plus importantes entreprises indépendantes de services-conseils en technologie de l’information (TI) et en management au monde. CGI compte 78 000 conseillers et autres professionnels établis partout dans le monde grâce auxquels l’entreprise offre un portefeuille complet de services et de solutions : des services-conseils stratégiques en TI et en management, de l’intégration de systèmes, des services en TI et en gestion des processus d’affaires en mode délégué ainsi que des solutions de propriété intellectuelle. La collaboration de CGI avec ses clients repose sur un modèle axé sur les relations locales, conjugué à un réseau mondial de prestation de services, qui permet aux clients de réaliser la transformation numérique de leur organisation et d’accélérer l’obtention de résultats. Au cours de l’exercice financier 2019, CGI a généré des revenus de 12,1 milliards de dollars canadiens. Les actions de CGI sont inscrites à la Bourse de Toronto (GIB.A) ainsi qu’à la Bourse de New York (GIB). Apprenez-en davantage sur cgi.com.
- Having a Bachelor or master degree;
- Profile as Business Consultant with a good conceptual knowledge of business and IT -architecture;
- At least 4 – 6 relevant years of experience in business consulting/analysis;
- 3 – 5 years in BPMN modelling;
- 1 - 2 years’ experience of ARIS or any other modelling tool in the concept of the methods/filters/scripts, customization;
- Relevant knowledge in methodologies such as PM2, Prince2, ITIL, Agile, Change and - Release management, SDLC, COBIT, CMMI;
- 2 – 3 years of project experiences (role as business consultant/analyst) in implementation of e.g. ERP, CRM, Project and Portfolio Management, Document - Management or Workflow systems;
- Experience creating and delivering trainings to audiences of 5 – 40 people (virtual/class room);
- A sales mindset who will support the leadership team with pre-sales/sales;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English. (driving client meetings, meetings in a multi-contractor environment, writing studies/reports);
- Able to integrate into an international/multi-cultural environment with remote working, rapid self-starting capability, stress resistant and a well-rounded team player;
- Able to deliver as per the timelines agreed with the customer.
- Experience in writing consistent, good quality documents such as feasibility reports, as-is/to-be process documents, gap analysis, evaluation of solutions/tools, management reports;
- Support and lead a large organization’s SDLC process transition from Waterfall/V-model to Agile/DevSecOps;
- Review of business process models using ARIS tool, review business and technical documentation following pre-defined criteria;
- Create business process models using ARIS tool;
- Create training material and deliver trainings related to projects methodologies to customer and contractors;
- Pro-actively organize, run/attend coordination meetings with the customer and/or other stakeholders;
- Report on progress, highlights, lowlights, risks, issues;
- Gather business needs, solicit product and process enhancements from end users;
- Interact with technology teams and multiple stakeholders with confidence, empathy and diplomacy. Co-ordinate with and support other peer teams;
- Operate and manage various dashboards, wikis and collaboration spaces (Atlassian/Confluence).
- Accessible and friendly working environment (The Bridge building – Grozavesti area);
- Life and health insurance;
- Share purchase plan;
- Profit participation plan;
- Benefit online platform;
- Between 21 & 24 days of leave depending on your seniority leave;
- Referral bonus;
- French courses.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at cgi.com.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
© 2021 CGI INC.