Mechanical Engineer MSL5
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen!Qualifications
- Finished technical studies
- English language
- Mechanical Knowledge (including Pneumatic and hydraulic knowledge)
- Good communicating skills
- Transport package - granted monthly for employees who have domicile more than 35 km away (according to Google Maps) compared to the location of Bosch Automotive SRL. The amount limit is 550 RON. Calculation formula: number km in one direction X travel days physical at the factory / month X 0.44 RON.
- Relocation package - one-time payment allocated for relocation expenses, equivalent to the gross salary for two months (applying taxes related), being considered in the calculation of the initial salary from employment. This one is required within 6 months of employment, physical proof of relocation
- Electronic card for holiday vouchers - worth 600 RON / year (granted in March).
- Electronic card for gift vouchers - Christmas and Easter in value of 240 RON
- Spring bonus - gift vouchers worth 150 RON granted on March 8 to all employees.
- Electronic card for meal vouchers - worth 17 RON for each working day.
- Christmas bonus - granted in the operation of the company (60% fixed part and 40% variable part).
- 25 days off per year - the balance between personal life and the professional one is essential for us, therefore we offer you 25 vacation days / year.
- Christmas gift vouchers for children - worth 150 RON / child under 14 years.
- Recommendation bonus - we build our teams on trust, like that that we encourage you to recommend new candidates and we honor that with a special bonus of RON 500 net if the employee will stays in the company for at least 3 months.
- First childbirth - a premium is granted by the company for the birth of a child.
- Flexible schedule - 6 or 8 hours (time slot you must be in company: 09: 00-14: 00).
- Performance bonus - we want to motivate you with a bonus for your individual performance.
- Loyalty bonus - awarded as a one-time payment of 5 years, respectively 10 years of experience in the company.
- Summer bonus - in the amount of RON 1700 gross / year (granted during the month June).
- Transport bonus - to the faculty, under 50 km, 100 RON net; over 50 km, 200 RON net (no bonus is paid during the period vacation; March, July, August and September).
- Bosch projects that take you out of your comfort zone - we work on projects from start to finish and we take full responsibility for the development of our products.
- Opportunity to attend conferences - networking and exchanging ideas are an essential part of our professional life, so we invite you to attend local technical conferences and workshops.
- Internal development programs - experts and leaders need to continuously develops. That's why we have programs within the company development for project managers, shift managers and experts.
- Trainings and certifications - your professional development and is a priority for us, so we invite you to participate at national and international technical trainings and soft skills.
- Language courses - a new language is the key to a new world and we encourage you to attend these language courses in the company.
- Medical services - health is the priority for us, so we offer medical services in the factory premises, insurance medical consultation and consultations at the Medical Center.
- The Living in Blaj program - being active helps with on-site performance therefore we offer discounts for sports activities: zumba, aerobics, pillates, gyms, tennis, basketball, volleyball.
- Diversity and multicultural mentality - are represented over 10 different nationalities and several languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing diversity our cultural experiences.
- Seniority Bonus - awarded for uninterrupted seniority from company as a permanent percentage (2% for 3-6 years old; 3% for 6-9 years old; 5%> for 9 years).
- Internal Communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities, such as: Blaj Community, Blaj Football and Volleyball Team.
- Bookster - we know how important reading is, so our collaboration with Bookster offers the opportunity to borrow books for free.
- International tasks - you can work on international projects and in other Bosch locations, because we have offices in over 60 of countries around the world.
- Lunch break - included in working hours.
- Canteen access - a balanced diet must contain at least one hot meal a day, so we offer you the option of a lunch at the canteen in inside the factory.
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best in line with our SmartWork principles. We offer the standard possibility to work from home up to 100%, depends on the nature of the positions and alignment with superior.
- Responsible Mechanical MAE for improvement
- Maintenance planning of activity - responsible
- Maintenance optimization for obsolete spare parts
- MAE improvement base on b/d analyze