Senior Finance Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Colorful HR Leasing active
View all jobs Senior Finance Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Colorful HR Leasing, membra a grupului ROMANIAN SOFTWARE, este o companie românească ce oferă servicii de Recrutare și Leasing de personal. Totodată, Colorful HR Leasing se ocupă de salarizarea și administrarea personalului, oferind consultanță legislativă și întocmirea de rapoarte variate privind activitatea de HR.
Inca din 2002, ROMANIAN SOFTWARE este o companie specializata in dezvoltarea si implementarea de produse software din domeniul Resurselor Umane. Cu o experienta de 20 de ani in domeniul IT, compania si-a diversificat continuu activitatea, evoluand de la un dezvoltator de aplicatii software la un furnizor de solutii IT si servicii integrate cu o expertiza profesionista in domeniul Resurselor Umane.
jobs.colorful.hr is looking for a Finance Officer for an international organization.
• Experience in Accounting/Financial assistance and finance procedures – minimum 3 years (experience in the non-profit sector is positively evaluated);
• Experience in working with budgets, cash flow statements, financial plans and developing financial reports;
• Experience with donor formats and requirements is a strong asset (ex. EC funding regulations, EEA & Norway Funds);
• University Degree (Master or equivalent) from an accredited educational institution in a relevant field (finance, management, etc.);
• Written and verbal English skills – minimum B2 level;
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and experience working with an automated accounting and finance software;
• Strong work ethic and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team;
• Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Maintain accounting records on daily basis;
• Ensure recording of entries (cash, bank, accruals and corrective transactions for the office and partners financial reporting), allocations of costs to different donors’ contracts and direct monthly accounting reports to the Finance Manager;
• Perform budget follow-up by ensuring that the expenses are related to respective activities and any overspending is settled within acceptable period; coordinate with Finance Manager in monitoring and use of the office budgets;
• Check partners’ financial reports and control the proper use of the funds in conformance to all organization and donor financial procedures;
• Ensure recording of partners’ financial transactions (cash, bank, accruals, and corrective transactions in SAGA database) and allocations of costs to different donors’ contracts, based on group accounting chart;
• Ensure preparation of draft financial reports for the organization donors and present them to the Finance Manager;
• Collaborate with the Finance Manager in preparing and participating in financial audits.
• Private health insurance;
• Accident insurance;
• Transport allowance.