Supplier Quality Engineer
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Make it happen.
- Completed technical education (electromechanical engineering or similar);
- Experience in quality and supplier management;
- Production experience in the automotive sector;
- Fluent English skills (German is an advantage);
- Enforcement, negotiation skills;
- Convincing behavior, communication skills;
- Team orientation and willingness to travel;
- Drivers license B.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, a budget that can be used in your benefits account, according to your preferences;
- Annual Performace Bonus - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable.
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your respective Manager;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information.
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 25 days of vacation for every;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Bianca-Nicoleta.Chirila@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
We are supplier quality engineers, method and process experts and technology managers
Together with the buyers in our material fields, we define the supply base for our mobility sector; we work in close cooperation with the product responsible quality managers.
We are responsible for:
- Our suppliers product quality and performance
- Evaluation, pre-selection, enabling of the suppliers in our material fields
- Solving and managing serious quality incidents at our suppliers, working in close cooperation with our plant quality engineers and the related Bosch plant and business unit functions
- Preparation of supplier for automotive specific requirements;
- Q-focus program implementation at supplier (creation and tracking);
- Support cost reduction projects at our suppliers;
- Plausibility check of detected deviations on parts via cross verification;
- Analyze of Q-Data to evaluate supplier performance;
- Join supplier audits (ISO/VDA) for new vendor release and/or continuous process improvement.