Customer Logistic Specialist - Manufacturing TM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Customer Logistic Specialist - Manufacturing TM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
* Monitoring the stock levels and coverage of finished goods and corrective action if necessary, in order to achieve optimum inventory levels.
* Measurement of compliance with the delivery quantities and deadlines, in order to initiate proactive measures for optimizing delivery reliability in optimum time.
* Monitoring of the delivery dates and dispatching for finished goods in optimum time, in order to ensure timely dispatch reliability to the customer .
* Maintenance of basic and master data in the delivery area, in order to guarantee the data quality in all relevant logistics systems.
* Operating or supporting an active supplier management scheme by passing on information in order to obtain the best performance from suppliers.
* Control safety criteria in own area of responsibility.
* Develop, introduce and drive measures in order to avoid safety cases.
* Correct input for production planner in order to ensure proper production planning according to capacities and customer demands.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree;
* Minimum 2 years experience in logistics or in related functional area (customer/supplier relation);
* Quality and customer oriented;
* Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word);
* SAP knowledge;
* English language skills mandatory.