Business Consultancy Bootcamp (Internship) - Financial Solutions Area
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TotalSoft active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Consultancy Bootcamp (Internship) - Financial Solutions Area active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Established in 1994, TotalSoft is one of the most important providers of business software systems (ERP, HCM, CRM, DM and BI) in Central Europe.
TotalSoft is the preferred ERP solutions provider in Romania and one of the top 10 global providers of software solutions for the leasing industry.TotalSoft’s top products, Charisma ERP, Charisma HCM are market leader products in Romania, with relevant references in 8 industries: financial services, retail, distribution, production, construction, agriculture, medical and services.
Currently, TotalSoft has a team of +500 software specialists and projects in 45 countries on 4 continents.
In autumn 2016, TotalSoft was acquired by Logo Business Investment S.A. (Logo), the largest independent software provider in Turkey. With over 35 years of experience, Logo is one of the fastest growing software companies, delivering innovative solutions and services through more than 800 partners. The company is present on 45 international markets serving over 90,000 customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Logo is the first publicly traded IT company in Turkey.
For more information, please access: totalsoft.ro, charisma.ro and logo.com.tr/en.
Graduates or Master students from: Finance and Banking or Accounting and Management Information Systems;
Curiosity about Technology/Digital trends & Business landscape;
Team player, adaptable, authentic, innovator, friendly;
Good level of English;
Volunteering activities, international experience and a great sense of humor are nice to have;
What will you learn:
• Gain knowledge in providing consultancy services on technology projects, using the TotalSoft Implementation methodology and assisting in managing any project conflict or risk.
• Analysis – Work with customers to clearly understand their business requirements and determine how Total Soft’s Charisma ERP can address their business requirements through close discussion and co-operation with team members and the Product Management Team.
• Ensure full documentation of the proposed solution is provided for internal and external review and the scope meets the project objectives and minimizes cost and risk.
• Configuration – Configure Charisma ERP to meet the needs of analysis and support the testing of the solution internally and with the customer.
• Issue Management – Manage any project issues and risks to ensure the smooth running of the project and escalate as appropriate.
• Testing – Advise and assist the customer where appropriate in planning, documenting, and testing the solution to ensure it operates as per the specification.
• Go-Live and Support – provide pre go-live and post go-live support to the customer during the transition to the new system and achieve final project acceptance within 2 months of go-live.
• Ensure that all project issues are logged, tracked;
Why choose TotalSoft Bootcamps:
We constantly adapt to the latest technological trends, and we invest in acquiring a better knowledge of agile methodologies;
You will be involved in full-cycle software development projects managed locally;
You will be guided & trained through intensive learning programs;
You will get a competitive salary and an individual-designed career path.