Level 2 Application support engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile EasyDO Digital Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Level 2 Application support engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Easydo is an independent European company, spinoff of a Top player in IT&C services in Romania.
The team is managed by Senior partners and senior experts. We are building the next generation of applications including API, Data Governance, AI, machine learning, IoT, AR, VR.
We help companies in curve of digital adoption and automation, delivering connected services and solutions that allows to improve business and environment.
Our business practices focus on:
- Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions
- Cybersecurity solutions and services
- Interoperability Solutions: Interoperability Solutions: API Management, Integration Solutions B2Bi, Managed File Transfer ( Partner solutions: Axway, APIGEE, WSO2).
Our fundamental values are respect, fairness, ethics, openness and teamwork.
KeyPaas is an IoT Platform that enables fast and scalable connection of things to the Internet with multiple protocols, encryptions and payloads.
What you need to succeed
- Solid technical education (computer science, software engineering).
- Very good knowledge of SQL Server and Transact SQL.
- Very good written and spoken communication skills, both in Romanian and English.
You will work with passionate, autonomous teams of business consultants, software engineers and infrastructure managers in the post-implementation departments . You will be responsible for providing technical solutions to our customers, as well as customizing our product to best suit our client's needs. You will inspire, mentor and train junior SQL developers, assisting them in their professional growth.
- Render our products functionalities (based on the functional / business analysis made by our team of consultants) into SQL Server; translate the business logic into SQL code.
- Work together with developers and business analysts to insure the clients’ satisfaction and the performance of the delivered products.
- Test the internal builds of the software, as well as the external clients’ delivery kits, you will install and set up the ERP products of the client – hosted or on-premise deployed in the specific environment of the client, and train key-users.
- Take care of data imports and exports, as well as create, modify and optimize stored procedures.
- Administrate and configure the clients’ SQL Server databases which have been installed, replicate clients’ products versions and investigate possible errors.
- Document the SQL code.
- Ensure the handover of the project to the post-implementation support team and prepare the necessary documentation.
- Participate in performance audits and optimization initiatives of the clients’ installed solutions.
- The main technologies used are SQL Server, T-SQL and occasionally C#, XML, JSon, Powershell, Python.
Reasons for joining Easydo Team
We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our culture of innovation.
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
We offer a motivating package:
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Trainings (including platforms such as PluralSight, Udemy);
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services.
The job can be performed as well in a fully remote mod