Laboratory Planner, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Laboratory Planner, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- You are organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- You have a structured, target oriented thinking, always with quality principles in mind
- You have excellent communication skills
- Colleagues can describe you as an analytical person with problem solving skills
- Your focus is on collaboration
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You have fun at work
- University degree in technical, economical or administrative field
Experience and Skills:
- IT Knowledge: MS-Windows, MS-Office, and general PC knowledge
English - level C1
- Experience in automotive environmental testing
- Experience in Project Management
- Using of SAP, Laboratory Management SW
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services
- Annual performance bonus
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts
- Well-being programs for associates
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on email@example.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
- Plan and coordinate reliability tasks (product audit, warranty, design validation etc.)
- Make sure correct work flows are planned and information regarding tasks are transferred completely to the laboratory
- Plan required resources and personnel capacity to execute the tasks respecting client`s requirements (quality, cost, time) with the respective IT systems
- Clarify requirements and required adjustment with clients and get agreements on changes before implementing them
- Identify potential problems, derive solution possibilities and communicate issues to management and clients in order to achieve agreements on how to resolve issues
- Align requirements for own tasks with other colleagues, in particular other coordinators and project responsible in order to ensure proper processing of all laboratory activities