Student for NPM Purchasing HUB with Hungarian - Romania (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Student for NPM Purchasing HUB with Hungarian - Romania (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
* Support for Non Production Material Purchasing Department in different projects;
* Responsible for Purchase Orders tracking;
* Support for acquisition process: send RFQs (Request for Quotation) and analyze offers;
* Support for Vendor Master Data maintenance and Material Data maintenance;
* Involved in administrative tasks;
* Support for the team with administrative tasks ( office materials ordering, organizing small events, responsible for inventory process etc.);
* Involvement in communication between Continental's suppliers and Internal customers. Frequently used tools: Microsoft Office, Continental Automotive Tools, SAP.
* Is enrolled in a Master Program or is still in University but his/her schedule allows him/her to work 6 or 8h/day;
* Is eager to develop and learn more about purchasing department;
* Proactive attitude, initiative and is self driven;
* Good communication skills in English;
* Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Powerpoint;
* Good communication skills in Hungarian.
* Curiosity-driven learner;
* Understanding of the procurement process;
* Good communications skills;
* The ability to work in a team and as an individual.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.