Mechanical Design Engineer for SMY (TM)
You will be part of a dynamical team which is responsible for the development and design of a various innovative mechanical products for commercial vehicles market, as follow: vehicle instrumentation, dashboards, tachographs, vehicle control units, different radars, sensors and video cameras.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be:
* Part of project acquisition team, performing customer requirements analysis relevant for establishing a feasible mechanical concept;
* Mechanical design responsible from concept phase until the start of production;
* Perform activities according to the assigned project role: mechanical project management, architecture and engineering, tolerance calculation, brainstorming or innovations workshops;
* Provide inputs and offer support on the related project disciplines and assembly line;
* Involved in worldwide coordination and support activities.
* This is what it takes to be a successful Mechanical Design Engineer:
* University Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
* Knowledge of mechanical design;
* Knowledge of tolerance analysis;
* Knowledge of CAD software. CREO is an advantage;
* Knowledge of parts manufacturing (prototypes and final products);
* Automotive experience is an advantage;
* Initiative, communication skills and open mind;
* English language at medium level. German language is an advantage.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life
* Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.