Customer Operations Specialist with English & German/ French
As a Customer Operations Specialist in Supply Chain you will be building a strategic relationship with customers, working in an European, multicultural environment, enrolled for a continuous development, supporting HP partners and customers, as well as the sales teams, in their activities of managing the customer and partner orders. They are part of the central order management team, and have varied responsibilities thru out the order life cycle. Responsibilities:
- Acts as a first point of contact for regular, on-going customer accounts and some "top-tier" customers, on daily operational matters.
- Resolves operational issues that may arise from the end-to-end sales process (e.g., order status, returns, and deliveries, invoicing, returns, and financial post- sales programs).
- Engages with other functions and organizations to resolve issues (e.g., sales teams, supply chain, logistics) as they relate to customer support.
- Acts as a point of contact for a specialized topic (e.g., order management, special pricing) and trains team members.
- Contributes to efforts to optimize current processes, often collaborating with other groups within HP to improve day-to-day activities.
- Represents team as a subject matter expert on internal processes to other functions and organizations.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Master in International management, economics or similar is a plus.
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
- Intermediate communication skills with ability to convey medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management. Mastery in English with French or German.
- Intermediate understanding of moderately complex internal operational issues.
- Developed problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Broad knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations.
- Developing knowledge of local legal compliance issues.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Ability to structure and apply developed organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.