Internship for Quality Department - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
If you are still a student, you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our quality team. Our intern will provide support for:
* Create new quality tools;
* Maintaining database;
* Reports preparation;
* Quality performance indicators centralize;
* Customer scorecard monitoring and reporting;
* Audit reporting in Quality scorecard.
We are searching for an intern that:
* Is still in University (Faculty of Management in Production and Transportation, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration) or is enrolled in a master's program, but his/her schedule allows him/her to work 6h-8h/day;
* Is fluent in English (both written and spoken);
* Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
* Is highly organized with critical attention to details;
* Fast apprehension, resilience & ability to work independently;
* Team player with good and clear communication skills.