Project Controller for UX (TM)
* Product calculation for customer projects in Quote phase and Post SOP;
* Calculation of business cases and investment requests;
* Supporting the project manager on project financial aspects;
* Reparation of Cost Breakdowns and supporting Business Development on customer meetings;
* Tracking of product costs and Budget achievement;
* Preparation of Make or Buy Analysis;
* Calculation of Cost improvement measures;
* Contact to Target Costing.
* Diploma in Economics / Business Administration with focus on controlling or additional engineering background;
* At least 3-5 years' experience in project controlling in Automotive would be a plus;
* Knowledge of project calculation;
* Knowledge of Project Management principles;
* MS Office;
* Fluent in English;
* German language is a plus;
* Analytical skills;
* Customer oriented mindset;
* Good communication skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services