EMC Design support Engineer - Qualification Laboratory (R&D)
* Processing of all ET/EMC (Electrical test/Electromagnetic Compatibility) relevant design topics in the assigned projects in all phases of the PLC (Product Life cycle);
* Creation of ET/EMC concept, schematic and layout reviews, according to internal guidelines;
* Review and alignment of qualification regulations which influences the product design based on customer requirements in cooperation with the project team;
* Definition of suitable test setups for EMC Tests & Electrical Tests (ET);
* EMC - Root cause analysis using suitable methods, development of EMC measures, support of the project teams in the implementation of the measures;
* Planning and support of EMC & ET Robustness Test in coordination with the project team;
* Support PV (Product Validation) and DV (Design Validation) tests by Product Design topics;
* Creation of Robustness Test documentation;
* Presentation of results internally and with the customer;
* Support of the project team in subject-specific discussions with the customer.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Completed studies in electrical engineering or comparable degree;
* Experience in EMC-compliant electronics design and EMC measurement technology;
* Good communication- & teamwork ability; High degree of independence & motivation;
* High level of commitment, flexibility & willingness to learn;
* Goal-oriented & structured work;
* Good language skills German and spoken and written English.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working time.
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).