Sales Development Representative, Enterprise with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Sales Development Representative, Enterprise with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Veeam(R) is a global leader in backup, recovery and data management solutions. Our annual revenues consistently exceed $1 billion. Veeam solutions are used by more than 400,000 companies around the world, including IBM, Puma, Siemens and many others. The company has 4,500 employees, with offices in more than 35 countries, speaking 20 languages. Together we manage the full solution life cycle: development, promotion, sales and post-sales service. The Veeam teams are like-minded people who value open and trusting relationships, the drive to innovate and the pursuit of excellence. Veeam has fostered a company culture in which everyone has a voice. The result is a company that is a pleasure to work for. According to the latest engagement surveys, 92% of employees believe Veeam is the best place to work in IT, and 89% recommend employment at Veeam to their friends.
Sales Development Representative is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities within the designated region. This high-energy position is the first step in the Enterprise sales process here at Veeam, requiring an excellent consultative nature and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders. Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success!
Receive and respond to sales leads and convert them to new business
Maximize coverage within the defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products
Initiate telephone and email contact with potential prospects from closed lost opportunities, older leads and cold calling
Develop a tailored approach for each category
Provide support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
Update and maintain the Veeam CRM system, experience
Come up with out of the box thinking /innovative ways of finding leads
Strong command of English - B2 and above
Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
Excellent research and analytical skills
Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Sales experience will be an advantage
- Private medical insurance services
- Hospitalization and Surgery Insurance for employees' children
- Meal tickets
- Personal time off plan to reward your loyalty
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan where you will be able to flexibly customize your benefits package based on your budget and personal needs.
- A choice of over 5,000 benefits on the Edenred Benefit Online platform is available to you, such as medical insurance plans for dependents, top-upplans which provide additional medical coverage to the medical insurance plan, medical services plans offered by different providers, dental, gym membership, transportation, private pension programs, personal and professional development, travel, special offers and many more.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.