Accounts Receivables Accountant with Spanish - 6 months period
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
- 1 year of work experience in a similar role or studies in the Accounting area;
- Advanced level of the Spanish language;
- Advanced level of English;
- Minimum Education Qualification – Ongoing or Graduation;
- Good knowledge of concepts and procedures related to Collection and Disputes tasks;
- Knowledge of concepts and procedures related to Billing and Cash Application processing is a plus;
- Ability to provide a high-quality level of customer service for Collection and Disputes tasks;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving & organization skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
For our client, a leading global agribusiness and food company operating in over 40 countries, we are recruiting an Accounts Receivables Accountant.
The Accounts Receivables Accountant will be responsible for performing Vendor invoice verification and processing activities, which services the global operations of the company.
- Performing collection activities for assigned company codes/segments;
- Initiating and monitoring dispute resolution;
- Performing SOX controls and ensuring SOX compliance as per the policies in place;
- Identifying and researching for unapplied cash receipts from clients;
- Resolving client queries within defined timelines;
- Preparing and reviewing Accounts Receivables (AR) aging report to Europe Finance Team;
- Identifying and sending a proposal for AR write-offs as per instructions by Europe Finance Team
- Supporting in preparing and sending weekly/monthly unapplied cash receipts to Europe Finance Team;
- Customer/order blocks management;
- Ensuring procedures are in compliance with Group Policies and reporting requirements.