Reliability Laboratory Test Technician (R&D) - QL - TM
A car is made of hundreds of parts and we test the reliability of each of them. We simulate the real-life conditions that each component must endure through induced vibrations, extreme weather conditions, corrosion environments, etc.
Our job is to make sure the tests are performed according to international standards, reported correctly, and following well rounded processes and timings.
You will be handling the laboratory equipment and conduct tests reporting findings to a laboratory engineer.
The goal is to optimize lab procedures and success in producing reliable and important results that can be used to make a difference.
If you join us your responsibilities will be:
* Support Reliability test engineers with qualifying automotive parts;
* Execute the reliability tests and reports following the laboratory processes;
* Be responsible with tracking the ongoing activities and reporting to our customers;
* Be responsible to maintain internal material stock;
* Be responsible for searching, ordering and managing the materials, external samples and services;
* Contribute to debugging, repairing and modifying our test equipment and setups;
* Participate to small design activities and laboratory improvement projects;
* Be responsible for logistic activities (packaging, handling, delivery and tracking) of packages;
* Be responsible for equipment's administration (repair, maintenance and calibration service);
* Offer support for test bench and equipment maintenance.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful Reliability Test Technician for Automotive Systems:
* Technical school/education (i.e. Electronics, Electro-technics, Mechanics);
* Practical experience in repair or mechanical work and practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control - minimum 1 year;
* Basic knowledge in the Mechanics;
* Basic knowledge of HW Electronics;
* Good communication and team player skills;
* Medium English language level.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).