Hardware Technician - CES (TM)
For our growing Continental Engineering Services - Interior team we are looking for Hardware Technician Portfolio:
* Electronic Control Units: Connectivity applications, Telematic Units, Clusters, Displays, Head-up Displays, Multimedia Applications, Haptic Control, Comfort Control, Gateways. Responsibilities:
* Soldering, assembling and building up electronic devices;
* Debugging and repairing electronics;
* Supporting engineers in development process with prototyping and hand modifications;
* Ordering components, materials and equipment for project needs by keeping the contact with the Purchasing department, tracking the orders and informing the team about the delivery status;
* Keeping the test benches of our HW Lab in ready to use state (consumable, tools, equipment, ...);
* Receiving materials and goods, and issuing the shipments to other Continental Locations. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Knowledge, skills and abilities: Qualifications:
* Experience in debugging and repairing electronic products or equipment;
* Basic experience in analog and digital electronic;
* Experience and knowledge in soldering / de-soldering SMD components;
* Knowledge in using measurement equipment (multimeters, oscilloscope, ...);
* Knowledge in reading schematics diagrams and PCB layout documents;
* Aptitudes in developing and building different mechanical parts;
* Knowledge in using Microsoft Office Tools;
* Initiative, drive, self organized, communication and team work skills;
* English or German (advantage);
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.