Market & Business Developer - Netherlands - 1 Jul 2022/ 30 Jun 2023
What is AIESEC and what Internship programs do we have?
AIESEC's international programs can help you can expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the areas of Marketing, Business Administration, Business Development, Engineering, Finance and IT.
The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences.
AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers paid and unpaid internships in start-ups, medium-sized or even multinational companies. Whether we are talking about a start-up in tourist countries such as Portugal or Greece or the multinational DHL, Microsoft, our organization offers you various perspectives to build your desired career and travel abroad.
Job Description :
As a Market & Business Developer at Kadant, you will be responsible for developing market research within the main requirements to understand how will Kadant successfully enter the market from Romania and possibly, Bulgaria. During your internship, you will work closely with both countries to collect valuable information for product development and expansion. Below you will see the main activities you will be pursuing.
👉🏻 Background: International Trade, Business administration & Marketing
👉🏻 Minimum level of studies: Bachelor
👉🏻 Skills: Salesforce, Sales, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, ERP & Auto-CAD
👉🏻 English and Romanian
Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 5:00pm
- Guided through the process of prioritizing potential interesting companies/Industries, through the use of available databases.
- Arranging the possibility to jointly visit these companies in order to get to know the market and the companies.
- Determining approach of the market, e.g. by segment or by region
- Research appointed market segments
- Finding and Contact appointed potentials in market segments
- Accompany BDM on local visits in target markets
- Set up a sales network
- Visualize competition presence in Market
- Creating business opportunities by getting into the target potential customers;
- Realizing customer contact/visits;
- Finding reseller/agent/distributor opportunities.