Accounts Receivable & Collections Agent - French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable & Collections Agent - French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who are fluent in English and French who aim to fully exploit their communication and analytical skills. Everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have.
As a Accounts Receivable - Collections Agent you will be responsible for collecting outstanding amounts on client invoices, building and maintaining a relationship with the SNC-Lavalin’s clients in your portfolio and providing internal and external support related to the Account Receivables process.
Even if some prior experience will be considered as a plus, the position is also a good opportunity for beginners as we will provide tools and training which will help you succeed in the role.
The Accounts Receivable - Collections Agent is part of the Accounts Receivable team from the AR/Billing Department of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Service Centre based in Bucharest and will be an active player in standardizing the process to make it more efficient and at the same time to create room for more complex processes that will be transitioned at a later stage.
While covering this position, you will be performing accounting tasks related to collections or receivables, by applying established processes/procedures. Your ability to build and maintain trustful relationships with stakeholders, while ensuring timely payments will definitely outline you’re suitable for the role.
- Accurate execution of collection-related tasks and working procedures
- Perform root cause analysis, identify issues/gaps, provide resolutions and client account reconciliations
- Constantly communicate with clients in the assigned portfolio, project teams and other FSSC departments
- Identify areas where process/system improvements are needed
- Share knowledge by contributing to the creation/update of team procedures and documentation.
- Constantly collaborate with all departments involved in the Order to Cash process to make sure that an accurate customer account is maintained
- Achieve and sustain best practices, quality and efficiency within a strong internal control framework
- Consistently meet compliance measures and achieve service delivery standards
- Written and oral command of French and English
- Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to efficiently manage time, set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Works to completion and result-oriented
- Experience in the credit & collections field, customer service
- Knowledge of Order-to-Cash process
- Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system
- University Degree in Economics/Business
- Relevant work experience in a shared service/service center
Our offer towards work-life balance
Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
Easter and Christmas bonuses
French language allowance
Free French language classes
Employees Wellness Program
Additional paid sick days per year without requiring a medical certificate
Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities
Team activities, virtual team-building events, Fun@Work
Open and dynamic work environment
Flexible working schedule – organized in 3 shifts (Monday to Friday): 9:00-18:00, 10:00-19:00 and *13:00 - 22:00 - *6 mandatory days per month