SW Integration Architect – Adaptive AUTOSAR
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Are you interested in shaping the tomorrow cars? Then you have come to the right place!
The Product The EB corbos AdaptiveCore product is aiming to implement the Adaptive AUTOSAR standard, providing generic solution for High Performance Automotive ECU, used for Electrical Vehicles and highly Autonomous Systems. Although our product can be met on the streets, it runs already on EV like VW ID.3, ID.4, there are more and new interesting features to come.
The Job As a Software Integration Architect you will be defining and steering the Adaptive AUTOSAR software integration strategy across a large variety of platforms for embedded automotive platforms.
The Team You will be part of a product organized according to SAFe methodology. You will be joining the System SCRUM team leading the integration and validation of software clusters produced by several Release Trains.
The Role As a SW Integration Architect you will be responsible:
- SW integration architecture definition and technical leading implementation
- Maintainance of the integration strategy according to ASPICE
- To contribute to CI/CD test environment definition
- You craft the SW integration on top of Posix platforms (using gcc, clang, cmake, Python, Yocto for Linux and QNX, Git)
- Good understanding of SW development lifecycle, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience in defining and designing technical concepts as well as technically leading the implementation
- Even more important is the team player spirit, communication and problem solving skills and addicted to result
- Knowledge on Real-time Operating Systems, Agile methodology, Jira, Android platforms
- Experience with C++ developement will be highly usefull
• Career development opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The opportunity to gain excellent experience in challenging projects in which you take on a specialized task
• You develop software with advanced process models throughout the development process
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings organized in order to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• An employee-oriented company culture
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus
• EB Way of working and Way of life