System Administration Technician, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs System Administration Technician, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines ;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth ;
- You bring positive attitude ;
- You have passion in your blood.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable
Experience and Skills:
- You have a flexible working style;
- You are team-oriented, team-player;
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the development of new technologies;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel;
- Software implementation using C/C++ as main programming language can be a plus;
- Development using Python, C# or Matlab, as secondary programming languages for specific tasks;
- Demonstrate discipline and consistency regarding adherence to standards, policies and procedures;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Experience working with tableau is a plus;
- English - medium level
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Team-building - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Larisa-Ioana.Hideg@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are in charge of administration and configuration of the dashboard in tableau;
- You design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Working experience with Databases (both SQL and NoSQL);
- Experienced in software development and design, being able to write smart, efficient, scalable and clean code;
- You are responsible of architecture, design and development of web user interfaces or web based applications;
- You collect and clarify the software requirements from clients;
- You clarify and resolve problems regarding tableau/internal application bugs/errors;
- You promote and monitor the standardized application of Bosch Requirements;
- You ensure Department KPIs and other targets are reached.